Description of Role
The Digital Stronghold is looking for an analytical, creative, and motivated individual to join the team working on two of our portfolio brands, Boston Scally Company and The Tie Bar. Reporting to the Director of Retention Marketing, this is a dynamic and fun role that will play a key part in customer growth and retention. The role will require strong communication skills and an organized approach to working on multiple brands. The Retention Marketing Manager will ensure that strategies align with broader business objectives and brand positioning.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Obsessing over the consumer: Build emotional connections between consumer audiences and our brands that grow commercial outcomes and lifetime value. Understand differences within each brand’s audiences and target messages through email and SMS channels to be most relevant to meet consumer needs.
● Building brand power: Stop consumers in their tracks by delivering high-impact communication based on deep partnering with brand leads on seasonal themes, product assortment priorities, promotional events, and brand campaigns.
● Ensuring operational excellence: manage the execution of daily email and SMS campaigns, from creative design and audience segmentation, to testing, scheduling and deploying communications. Liaise with external vendors to continuously improve channel performance.
● Creating an insights-driven culture: Compile and share weekly KPIs and measurable outcomes for email and SMS performance across product launches, deliverability, audience development, and file list health.
● Always innovating: Stay current on email and SMS trends to ensure compliance and data integrity while evolving channels to unlock new and innovative capabilities. Adapt our programs to industry trends and changes related to channel dynamics, deliverability, privacy, and measurement.
● 5+ years of relevant email & SMS marketing experience.
● Experience with Klaviyo, Shopify, Asana, Attentive, and GA4
● Strong written communication skills
● Familiarity with analyzing customer LTV and conversion rates
● Experience analyzing data, communicating key insights, and taking action
● Creative, innovative, and eager to test and learn from new ideas