The Tie Bar is looking for a Wholesale Manager to continue the expansion of our wholesale business across our portfolio of businesses. This role is instrumental to delivering our total revenue and profit goals as we strongly view wholesale as a critical channel.
This role is equal parts operational mastery, sales leadership and supreme customer account service, with an emphasis on nurturing relationships and building lasting partnerships. In this position you’ll be a true brand evangelist, driving awareness in the market.
You will focus on managing our most important key partners, landing new accounts, and continuing to scale the business over time. You will be solely responsible for the success of this channel. You must be able to think strategically but also own the minute operational tasks each day.
- Develop powerful and lasting relationships with buyers and merchants
- Develop strategies and processes to improve productivity, top-line revenues, and profitability across all key accounts.
- Interface with wholesale partners daily to drive growth and customer success across portfolio brands
- Manage goals and growth for an array of customer from department stores, trade accounts, independent boutiques, and B2B businesses
- Negotiate and maintain wholesale partnership agreements to balance key business objectives with customer needs
- Own order entry, order management, and bookkeeping responsibilities for the channel
- Provide key performance reports across KPIs to ensure visibility across peers and leadership team
- Manage and participate in key trade shows when needed
- Maintain MAP pricing across all brands with all partners
- Provide insights into bottoms-up and top-down forecasting for all key accounts
- Work closely with Planning to ensure adequate inventory levels, supply chain flows and B-to-B customer service
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Product and Design to facilitate product development based on key individual account needs, that aligns to internal production operational calendars
- Create powerful seasonal line showing material in partnership with marketing and creative team
- Provide business reporting and presentations to the executive team, including selling analysis, market context, and product feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent with 3+ years of relevant experience managing large apparel wholesale accounts
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Knowledge and implementation of the tools, methods and approaches that drive larger sales volume
- Fluency using analytics platforms to drive decision-making
- Experience in results oriented, high growth environment
- Highly organized and technically proficient
- Agile and scrappy, capable of delivering results while resources scale
- Must be proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Key KPIs, P&L Management, Retail Math
- Role can be remote and located anywhere in the United States, with potential 20% travel
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and other benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most talented eCommerce teams represented beloved menswear brands